Rebecca Ruth ® Bourbon Balls ships its famous Bourbon balls nationwide on Goldbelly! The original bourbon chocolates, these delightful candies are made today with the same attention to detail as when they were first created in 1938. The creamy center of these candies are made with Evan Williams 100 proof Bourbon (maximum 5% by law), covered in chocolate, and crowned with a pecan half. These handcrafted chocolates are sure to be a hit!
After much praise from family and friends for chocolates Ruth Hanly (Booe) and Rebecca Gooch had given them during Christmas, the two substitute school teachers decided they were better candy makers than teachers. Rebecca Ruth Bourbon Balls was founded in Louisville, Kentucky, in 1919. The idea of mixing candy and bourbon together came in 1936, after Ruth worked on the recipe for two years perfecting the still-secret process for blending Evan Williams 100 proof Bourbon with dark chocolate.
Each package includes 32 bourbon balls
- Bourbon balls may arrive in 1 Box (32 pcs.) or in 2 Boxes (16 pcs. each)
- This product only ships overnight in the summer
Instructions / Storage
- We recommend serving the bourbon balls at room temperature.
- Bourbon Balls can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Orders ship out Monday-Wednesday
- Orders must be placed by 12 PM EST to ship out the same day
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.