Drawn from the Bay’s median salt range, Stingrays are the quintessential Chesapeake Bay oyster: sweet and mildly briny with a clean, crisp finish. Named after the Bay oyster’s chief predator, these Stingrays bite back!
Founded in 1899 by a young James Croxton, Rappahannock River Oysters + Clams in Topping, Virginia, has gone from serving local dinner tables to supplying some of the world’s best restaurants. Their incredibly fresh and tasty bivalves are all native to the Chesapeake Bay, which for centuries has been exalted for seafood. Rappahannock River Oysters + Clams are aquaculture grown in the family-run estuary and are the ideal combination of brininess, tenderness, and natural flavor. Famous varieties like the sweet Rappahannock River oyster and the ocean-side Olde Salt are among the most succulent you can get your hands on.
- Each package includes 100 Oysters
- Origin: Ware Neck, Virginia
- Salt Range: 16-20 ppt.
Instructions / Storage
- Seafood ships fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or longer
- Do Not Freeze
- All oysters are shipped live, in the shell, via next-day delivery in insulated Polar Pack containers maintained below 50 degrees.
- Oysters ship Tuesday & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.