Rappahannock River Stingray Oysters - 100 count
Drawn from the Bay’s median salt range, Stingrays are the quintessential Chesapeake Bay oyster: sweet and mildly briny with a clean, crisp finish. Named after the Bay oyster’s chief predator, these Stingrays bite back!
- Each package includes 100 Oysters
- Origin: Ware Neck, Virginia
- Salt Range: 16-20 ppt.
Instructions / Storage
To clean the oysters, scrub them thoroughly with stiff brush under cold running water. Soak oysters in mixture of 1/3 cup salt to 1 gallon water for 20 minutes. Drain water; repeat 2 more times.
Place oysters on tray and refrigerate for 1 hour to help them relax.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- All oysters are shipped live, in the shell, via next-day delivery in insulated Polar Pack containers maintained below 50 degrees.
- Oysters ship Tuesday & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.