Drawn from the Bay’s median salt range, Stingrays are the quintessential Chesapeake Bay oyster: sweet and mildly briny with a clean, crisp finish. Named after the Bay oyster’s chief predator, these Stingrays bite back!
- Each package includes 100 Oysters
- Origin: Ware Neck, Virginia
- Salt Range: 16-20 ppt.
Instructions / Storage
- Seafood ships fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or longer
- Do Not Freeze
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- All oysters are shipped live, in the shell, via next-day delivery in insulated Polar Pack containers maintained below 50 degrees.
- Oysters ship Tuesday & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Virginia
( 4.9) Rappahannock River Oysters REVIEWS
Fresh delicious oysters at a very reasonable price shipped. Thank you
Joshua S. - Papillion, NE
Good selection, oysters were delicious. Will most likely use this company again.
Janelle R. - Magnolia, DE
the oysters were great, came in exactly on time, price was great! Nothing negative to say whatsoever
Jesse R. - Fallston, MD