Raoul’s Steak Au Poivre is regarded as the best in NYC, peppercorn crusted natural sirloin steak with a luxurious cognac and cream laden Au Poivre sauce.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Steak Au Poivre
- 4 Sirloin Steaks (each 9 oz.)
- 1 container of Au Poivre Sauce (12.6 oz.)
Butter and Fries are NOT included
Sirloin steak, Peppercorns, Beef stock, brandy, cream, garlic, shallots, butter.
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival refrigerate or freeze refrigerated
- May be kept frozen for 5-7 days or frozen for 2-3 weeks
- Sauce may be kept at room temp, must be refrigerated after opening – do not freeze!
- Not included but recommended:
- If frozen: defrost in refrigerator.
- Season each steak on both sides with sea salt, spread peppercorns on flat tray and firmly press each side of steaks to encrust with peppercorns
- Heat Au Poivre sauce on low/medium heat, stirring until warm
- Heat a heavy bottom saute pan to medium, add 1 oz oil, place steaks in pan with 1 oz butter
- Cook 3 minutes on each side for Medium/Rare
- Place each steak on plates and ladle sauce over steaks
- Serve with your choice of side dish.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raoul’s Restaurant ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.