Raoul’s Steak Au Poivre is regarded as the best in NYC, peppercorn crusted natural sirloin steak with a luxurious cognac and cream laden Au Poivre sauce.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Steak Au Poivre
- 4 Sirloin Steaks (each 9 oz.)
- 1 container of Au Poivre Sauce (12.6 oz.)
Butter and Fries are NOT included
Sirloin steak, Peppercorns, Beef stock, brandy, cream, garlic, shallots, butter.
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival refrigerate or freeze refrigerated
- May be kept frozen for 5-7 days or frozen for 2-3 weeks
- Sauce may be kept at room temp, must be refrigerated after opening – do not freeze!
- Not included but recommended:
- If frozen: defrost in refrigerator.
- Season each steak on both sides with sea salt, spread peppercorns on flat tray and firmly press each side of steaks to encrust with peppercorns
- Heat Au Poivre sauce on low/medium heat, stirring until warm
- Heat a heavy bottom saute pan to medium, add 1 oz oil, place steaks in pan with 1 oz butter
- Cook 3 minutes on each side for Medium/Rare
- Place each steak on plates and ladle sauce over steaks
- Serve with your choice of side dish.
- Raoul’s Restaurant ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.