Here’s your chance to build the ultimate Raffetto’s pasta feast. Just choose three kinds of Raffetto’s fresh pasta (custom-cut to the size you want), and three of their incredible homemade sauces.
The Fresh Pasta & Sauce Combo Pack includes 3 packs of the freshly cut pasta of your choosing, 3 containers of sauce, Raffetto’s crispy and buttery Genoa crostini toast, and their signature creamy homemade Arborio rice pudding.
This pack includes:
- Your choice of 3 (1 lb.) packs of the fresh cut pasta of your choosing
- 3 containers of homemade sauces
- 1 lb. Genoa Toast
- 1 Rice Pudding
Choose 3 packs of fresh cut pasta from the following delicious varieties:
- Plain Egg
- Black Pepper
- Whole Wheat
- Lemon Red Pepper
Choose from the below Pasta Cuts:
- Linguine (1/8-inch)
- Tagliatelle (1/4 inch)
- Fettuccine (3/8 inch)
- Wide Fettuccine (1/2 inch)
- Pappardelle (1 inch)
Choose 3 Sauces from the below offerings:
- Tomato Basil
- Arrabiata- spicy red sauce
- Puttanesca- a red sauce flavored with olives, capers, and anchovies
- Mushroom Pesto
- Sage Butter
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Refrigerate pasta immediately upon delivery. Any pasta not eaten within 2 days of delivery should be frozen. All of Raffetto’s pasta can be frozen up to 2 months, and if stored frozen should be cooked frozen.
The amount of salt in the water is very important. Raffetto’s does not put any salt in the dough; therefore it is critical to add salt to the water for maximum flavor. Add approximately 1½ tbsp. of salt per 10-qt pot, and cook 3-4 minutes. After straining the pasta, Raffetto’s suggests tossing your pasta in a small amount of olive oil to keep it from sticking. Avoid “shocking” the pasta with cold water as that will wash away some of the flavor.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.