The only way to enhance Raffetto’s pasta is to finish it with a sauce of equal quality. Raffetto’s housemade sauces are all that and more. Made from the finest ingredients following the age-old Italian traditions of great sauce making, they add pure, delicious homemade flavor to any dish.
All sauces are 14 oz except the pestos which are 7 oz
This pack includes your choice of 4 of the following sauces:
- Marinara: classic red sauce seasoned with imported oregano and garlic
- Tomato & Basil: classic red sauce with a touch of sweetness and fresh basil
- Bolognese: a classic hearty meat and tomato sauce
- Pink: like a creamy-tomato “vodka sauce” but made with cognac instead of vodka to give it more character
- Arrabiata: slightly spicy with garlic, tomatoes, and red chili peppers
- Puttanesca: tangy, mildly salty red sauce with Southern Italian flavor
- Classic Pesto: Northern Italy’s staple sauce made of pine nuts, cheese, fresh basil, and olive oil
- Mushroom Pesto: a special creation for mushroom lovers
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All sauces last in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, and may be frozen for up to 2 months.
Heat Sauces in a non-reactive saucepan over low to medium heat, stirring frequently, until simmering hot. Pesto should never be heated and can be placed on pasta either cold, or ideally at room temperature. A good rule of thumb is to remove pesto from your refrigerator when you fill the pot with water.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.