Raffetto’s Pasta ships its famous pasta sauce nationwide on Goldbelly! The only way to enhance Raffetto’s fresh pasta is to finish it with a pasta sauce of equal quality. Raffetto’s housemade sauces are all that and more. Made from the finest ingredients following the age-old Italian traditions of great sauce making, Raffetto’s add pure, delicious homemade flavor to any dish.
Raffetto’s Pasta has been making fresh pasta, cut to order, since Marcello Raffetto set up shop in New York City’s Greenwich Village in 1906. Not much has changed since then: Raffetto’s still makes the same freshly made egg noodles and Genoa-style meat and spinach ravioli along with 50 pasta flavors, cut to order using the same manual pasta-cutting machine since 1916. Today, the fourth generation of Raffetto family members keep the delicious Old World traditions alive by hand-making ravioli, gnocchi, squid ink pasta, and more. It’s authentic Italian perfection with every bite.
All sauces are 14 oz except the pestos which are 7 oz
This pack includes your choice of 4 of the following sauces:
- Marinara: classic red sauce seasoned with imported oregano and garlic
- Tomato & Basil: classic red sauce with a touch of sweetness and fresh basil
- Bolognese: a classic hearty meat and tomato sauce
- Pink: like a creamy-tomato “vodka sauce” but made with cognac instead of vodka to give it more character
- Arrabiata: slightly spicy with garlic, tomatoes, and red chili peppers
- Puttanesca: tangy, mildly salty red sauce with Southern Italian flavor
- Classic Pesto: Northern Italy’s staple sauce made of pine nuts, cheese, fresh basil, and olive oil
- Mushroom Pesto: a special creation for mushroom lovers
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All sauces last in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, and may be frozen for up to 2 months.
Heat Sauces in a non-reactive saucepan over low to medium heat, stirring frequently, until simmering hot. Pesto should never be heated and can be placed on pasta either cold, or ideally at room temperature. A good rule of thumb is to remove pesto from your refrigerator when you fill the pot with water.
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.