Jalapeño Popper Pizza - 3 Pack
QC Pizza is Minnesota’s first and only Quad City Pizza joint. This unique style of pizza originates from The Quad Cities made up of five cities (not four) nestled directly on the Iowa-Illinois border across the Mississippi River. This style features the addition of malt to the crust for a delicious toasted nutty flavor.
QC style crust slathered with cream cheese sauce. We add a layer for fresh-cut jalapenos and a dusting of bacon. Then we top it with mozzarella and cheddar cheese, more jalapenos, and another dusting of crumbled bacon. The finishing touch an included packet of raspberry glaze topping that is drizzled over the pizza after cooking, before serving.
This package serves 6-9 people and includes 3 Jalapeño Popper Pizza (12" Each)
- Each Pizza serves 2-3 people
- Raspberry Sauce included on the side
Crust: Flour-Wheat Flour, Water, Malt, Salt, Yeast. Mozzarella Cheese: Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Sodium Aluminosilicate (Anti-Caking Agent). Smoked Canadian Bacon: Water, Salt Added, Ascorbic Acid, Corn Meal. Dill Pickle Slices, Butter, Garlic, Dill Seasoning, Natural Flavoring.
Instructions / Storage
- QC Pizza ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit.
- QC Frozen Pizza can be stored in your freezer upon arrival for up to 1 year as long as the product remains sealed.
- Pre-heat oven to 500F
- The Kinda Big Dill frozen pizza should be partially thawed
- Place the pizza directly on top oven rack
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- QC Pizza ships Monday – Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.