Bone-In Leg of Lamb
Pure Bred Lamb will make for an extraordinary feast! The hallmark of the Pure Bred brand is lamb of the highest quality. You’ll notice a compact structure, a high degree of tenderness and a “blushy” nature to the meat, which contrasts beautifully with the brilliant white, crystalline fat marbled throughout, whose luxurious texture melts in the mouth.
Meat is tender, pure in flavor, and consistent in texture; the red, marrowed bone infuses delicate flavor throughout the meat during cooking. This bone-in portion of Pure Bred lamb stands up well to seasoning and provides an array of flavors and textures to satisfy all tastes.
- The exact weight varies, but the minimum is 9 lbs.
- Because there is no frozen inventory of Pure Bred lamb, we require a 6-day lead time for processing this fresh product before it can be shipped overnight to you.
100% Pure Bred Lamb
No hormones or antibiotics are used in the feed, nor are animals or feed exposed to pesticides
testimonial fodder: Pure Bred has created a model for raising lamb founded on a respect for nature and the nature of the lamb itself.
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships fresh with chilled gel packs in an insulated container that preserves the quality of the meat and the exceptional texture of a product that has never been frozen.
- Refrigerate or freeze until time of use.
- Keeps refrigerated up to 5 days, or frozen up to 3 months, unopened.
- If you freeze lamb, thaw in refrigerator overnight before cooking.
- Slow-roasting on the bone provides an impressive table presentation and unparalleled richness of flavor.
About Pure Bred Lamb
- Free of hormones or antibiotics
- Elysian Fields Farm integrates a regional system of growers who provide a feed rich in minerals from locally grown feed
- Elysian Fields Farm patented the Safe Alternative® protocol, noted for respect and humane treatment
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pure Bred Lamb currently ships Monday through Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.