Combo Pack - 2 Pies (Serves 16)
If you’re a person who can appreciate classic cheese pizzas but also are a true ‘roni cup devote! This is the pizza combo is exactly what you need. This combo first features the Prince Perfection™ a testament to Prince Street Pizza’s mastery of the perfect cheese, to sauce, to bread ratio. Next, dive into Spicy Spring™, loaded with crispy pepperoni cups and a tomato sauce with lots of heat.
These are the most crave-able pizzas out there. Here at Goldbelly HQ we must have this otherworldly pie every week and it never gets old. We invite you to join the fan club!
It started years ago when Frank Morano’s father had the idea of putting traditional Italian pasta sauces onto pizzas for Friday night dinner. He said, “If you can put it on a pasta then you can put it on a pizza”, so he would make combos like Pesto, Vodka & Fra Diavolo with fresh motz for dinner after a long day in the kitchen at work. Fast forward to 2018 and Price Street’s square style pizza has turned into a something of a sensation with a following around the globe.
This package serves 16 people and includes:
- 1 Spicy Spring Pizza
- 1 Prince Perfection Pizza
Each pizza is approximately 17 inches x 12 inches rectangular
Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Pork & Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may evaporate in transit
- Do not handle dry ice with bare hands
- Place pizza in freezer upon arrival, may be kept frozen for up to 90 Days
- To serve, preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Once oven is preheated, place half or the whole pie onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 22-25 minutes or to the desired crispiness that you like. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Prince Street Pizza ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.