Original Spaghetti Donuts - Choose Your Own 8 Pack
Take your pick from a variety of Pop Pasta’s wildly delicious Original Spaghetti Donuts!
Introducing the Pop Pasta Spaghetti Donut! Conceived by architect Luigi Fiorentino as a cross between the traditional Neapolitan “spaghetti pie” and a donut, the Spaghetti Donut was introduced at Brooklyn’s Smorgasburg market in 2017 and became an immediate hit. The Spaghetti Donut starts with al dente spaghetti, which is combined with cheeses and traditional homemade pasta sauces before being formed into a donut shape and baked. The end result is a mashup for the ages!
Spaghetti donuts arrive ready to reheat and enjoy
This package serves 3-4 people and includes 8 Spaghetti Donuts, your choice
- Each spaghetti donut measures 3.5" and weighs 7.5 oz.
Spaghetti Donut Flavors Options Include:
- Carbonara – Carbonara is a renowned Roman specialty. Outside of Italy, bacon is usually substituted
for the traditional “guanciale.” We add wholesome eggs and freshly ground pepper to the Carbonara ingredients for a rich, delicious treat.
- Mac & Cheese – Our version of this popular American staple is specially prepared with a velvety roux mixed with shredded cheddar from Vermont and Parmigiano to create a soft and cheesy snack (or meal) to sink your teeth into!
- Red Sauce – our tomato sauce simmers with basil and garlic for hours before being combined with smoking hot spaghetti
- Mac & Cheese: Spaghetti, Cheddar cheese, Butter, Flour, Parmesan Cheese, Eggs, Black pepper, Salt. Contains: Wheat, Egg, Milk. Produced in a facility that processes nuts.
- Carbonara: Spaghetti, Tomato puree, Bacon, Extra virgin olive oil, Basil, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Heavy cream, Eggs, Black pepper, Salt. Contains: Wheat, Egg, Milk. Produced in a facility that processes nuts.
- Red Sauce: Spaghetti, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Heavy cream, Eggs, Black pepper, Salt. Contains: Wheat, Egg, Milk. Produced in a facility that processes nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from box and keep refrigerated prior to consumption.
- Donuts can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Freezing spaghetti donuts is not recommended
- Preheat the oven to 300°F
- Remove the Spaghetti Donuts from the packaging and place on a baking sheet.
- Heat in the oven for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes before consuming.
Heating in the microwave is not recommendedDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Pop Pasta ships Monday through Wednesday every week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.