Plymouth Artisan Cheese ships its legendary artisanal cheese nationwide on Goldbelly! Plymouth Artisan Cheese is one of the only cheesemakers that continues the tradition of American heritage granular curd cheese. Try all seven of Plymouth Artisan Cheese’s high quality raw cow’s milk cheeses made with locally sourced dairy from a single herd to ensure the freshest product possible.
Using the same recipes that the very first European settlers brought with them to the New World, Plymouth Artisan Cheese is the second oldest cheese factory in the U.S. The cheese is made with locally sourced raw cow’s milk from a single herd to ensure the high quality and consistency that makes this distinctive granular curd cheese truly one of a kind. Founded in 1890 in Plymouth, Vermont, by Colonel John Coolidge, father of President Calvin Coolidge, Plymouth Artisan Cheese specializes in rare and time-intensive cheeses, creating rich, full-bodied products through skillfully cutting and continuously stirring the curds manually—a process once used widely throughout the colonies but rare today.
Gimme All That Cheese pack includes all 7 of Plymouth’s artisanal cheeses that are based on the original Plymouth 1890’s era cheese recipe.
- Original Plymouth Cheese A full bodied, sharp cheese that has been aged to bring it out notes of butter, fruit and nuts
- Hot Pepper Cheese A classic stirred curd cheese blended with jalapeño and habanero for a medium heat with a kick
- East Meadow Cheese Rich texture with buttery flavors and hints of clover and wildflowers
- Smoked Cheese Crafted using a traditional Vermont hickory smoking technique that leaves the cheese with a rich, smoky flavor
- Garlic Peppercorn Cheese Plymouth’s original recipe blended with green peppercorns, onion, garlic and red pepper for a wonderful smooth, creamy and complex flavor
- Sage and Herbs Cheese A savory classic with the addition of sage, thyme, rosemary, lavender and oregano
- Hunter Cheese A sharper version of Plymouth’s original with notes of butter, fruit and nuts
Instructions / Storage
- All cheeses come ready to serve.
- Store in refrigerator or enjoy immediately.
- Cheeses ship Monday-Thursday each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.