This delicious pizza could also be called pizza al taglio or grandma pie, but at Pizzeria Bianco, they call it Sicilian. You get two 12”x8” rectangular servings of this mouth-watering, pan-baked yummy goodness, with pepperoni.
As Chris describes in his book, Pizza, Pasta, And Other Food I Like, “I wanted to invoke a version of the Sicilian pizza I loved growing up in New York. Sicilian pie wasn’t an everyday thing. It was bigger than life. It was rare to see it available as slices. I loved the crust, the crispy oiliness of it, the crunchy bottom that gave way to an airy, springy center and a tender, yielding top Sicilian pizza always felt celebratory. This is the same dough we use to make pizza, but it is given a slightly longer proofing time after the first rise. We also use this focaccia, without any topping other than coarse salt and maybe some rosemary leaves, for our sandwiches."
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 Pepperoni Sicilian Pizzas
- Each pizza measures 12” x 8”
- Choose to add a bottle of Olive Oil to your order (16.9 oz.)
- Choose to add Chocolate Bars to your order
- A collaboration with Noi Cacao, Chef Rene Andrade and Pizzeria Bianco, this unique bar features Arizona pecans and dates, dark chocolate (54.5%), Chiltepin Peppers from Mexico and sea salt. This item is vegan & gluten free.
- This chocolate bar has a mild spicy kick to it!
Organic flour, organic basil, pecorino, provolone, fontina, Bianco DiNapoli sauce, pepperoni
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Please Note: Pizzas may not be completely frozen when you unpack, this is ok
- When you receive your pizzas, remove frozen pizzas from box/liner and either: put in freezer (for up to 2 months), refrigerate (for up to 72 hours), or set out to thaw and follow cooking instructions.
- Refrigerate (for up to 72 hours)
- Thaw Sicilian pizza at room temperature or in the refrigerator
- Set oven at 375
- Place pizza on baking sheet (center rack)
- Cook for 10-12 minutes
- Once pizza is hot and crispy, remove and enjoy!
- Pizzeria Bianco ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.