The Margherita is the quintessential Neapolitan pizza…hell, let’s just say it is the quintessential pizza. The story goes that back in 1889, Neapolitan chef Raffaele Esposito presented then Queen Margherita of Savory with a tomato, mozzarella and basil pizza (the red, white and green mirroring the colors of the new Italian flag) and named the pizza in her honor. Chris says, “Almost everyone has tried a Margherita pizza, or at least a cheese pizza. For me, that widespread familiarity was an opportunity to exceed people’s expectations, to check off the requisite boxes but go above and beyond with optimal ingredients.”
You can also add dessert with a one of a kind chocolate collaboration with Noi Cacao, Chef Rene Andrade and Pizzeria Bianco. These unique vegan and gluten free chocolate bars feature Arizona pecans and dates, dark chocolate (54.5%), Chiltepin Peppers from Mexico and sea salt. While sweet, these bars have a mild spicy kick to them.
This package serves 8-19 people and includes 4 Margherita Wood Fired Pizzas (12" each)
- Choose to add a bottle of Olive Oil to your order (16.9 oz.)
- Choose to add Chocolate Bars to your order
- A collaboration with Noi Cacao, Chef Rene Andrade and Pizzeria Bianco, this unique bar features Arizona pecans and dates, dark chocolate (54.5%), Chiltepin Peppers from Mexico and sea salt. This item is vegan & gluten free.
- This chocolate bar has a mild spicy kick to it!
Organic flour, homemade mozzarella, Bianco DiNapoli tomatoes, organic basil
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Please Note: Pizzas may not be completely frozen when you unpack, this is ok
- When you receive your pizzas, remove frozen pizzas from box/liner and either: put in freezer (for up to 2 months), refrigerate (for up to 48 hours), or set out to thaw and follow cooking instructions.
- Straight from freezer or thawed (thawed cook time will be quicker)
- Place pizza stone or baking sheet on the middle rack of your oven
- Pre-heat your oven to the highest setting (500)
- Place pizza on the stone, steel, or sheet
- Cook for 3-7 minutes based on your oven’s temperature
- Once pizzas are hot and crispy, remove and enjoy!
- Pizzeria Bianco ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.