Calling Tony Gemignani a pizza maker is like calling Lou Gehrig a baseball player. Not only has Gemignani won an astonishing 13 world pizza championships, he runs nearly 30 pizza restaurants in Northern California and Las Vegas and wrote “The Pizza Bible,” considered the definitive work on the subject. In short: this guy makes pizza that you’re going to want to eat.
At Pizza Rock in Las Vegas, Gemignani is topping his rustic 13-inch pizzas with high-quality mozz, a smooth, rich tomato sauce, and the highest quality ingredients. Make your own customer 3 Pack with this Choose Your Own Pizza Pack.
Go classic cheese or maybe try one of his more creative pies! His New Yorker, topped with sliced mozzarella, tomato sauce, house-made fennel sausage, pepperoni, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, oregano, Romano and ricotta, was named the “Best Traditional Pizza in the World” at the Las Vegas Pizza Expo.
This package serves 9 people includes your choice of 3 Pizzas (13" each)
Pizza Options Include
- Cheese Pizza – A simple classic topped with high-quality mozz and a smooth, rich tomato sauce
- Pepperoni Pizza – Topped with high-quality mozz, a smooth and rich tomato sauce, and natural casing pepperoni
- Americana Pizza – The American Dream! Topped with Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Genoa Salami, Bacon, Linguica, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Red Onions, Black Olives, Bell Peppers, Green Onions, and Cherry Tomatoes
- New Yorker Pizza – Named the “Best Traditional Pizza in the World” at the Las Vegas Pizza Expo. This pizza is topped with sliced mozzarella, tomato sauce, house-made fennel sausage, pepperoni, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, oregano, Romano, and ricotta.
- 1 Cal-Italia Pizza – Gold Medal Winner of the Food Network Pizza Champions Challenge. The most delicious white pizza we’ve ever tasted. Asiago, fresh mozzarella, Italian gorgonzola, imported Parmigiano, thinly sliced imported prosciutto di parma and Croatian sweet fig preserve, drizzled with a balsamic reduction.
May Contain: Gluten, Dairy, Pork
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza’s ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- If you are not eating your pie immediately store either in the fridge or freezer, wrapped in plastic wrap
- Pies will keep in the fridge up to 3 days, or frozen for one month.
- Thaw pizza before baking
- Preheat oven to 500°F on bake setting. While oven is preheating, place pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven to bring it up to temperature
- Remove pizza from the packaging. Place pizza on stone or baking sheet. Bake pizza for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- You may need to turn the pizza once if the browning is not uniform
- Pizza Rock Las Vegas ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional charge of $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.