Calling Tony Gemignani a pizza maker is like calling Lou Gehrig a baseball player. Not only has Gemignani won an astonishing 13 world pizza championships, he runs nearly 30 pizza restaurants in Northern California and Las Vegas and wrote “The Pizza Bible,” considered the definitive work on the subject. In short: this guy makes pizza that you’re going to want to eat.
At Pizza Rock in Las Vegas, Gemignani is making incredibly high quality gluten free Pizzas. His chewy gluten free crust is topped with a smooth and rich tomato sauce and high-quality mozz before firing them in a 550-degree brick oven. As Tony declares, “Let gluten no longer stand in the way of really good pizza”. We concur.
This package serves 9 people includes 3 Gluten Free Cheese Pizzas (13" each)
Pizzas contain No Gluten but do contain Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza’s ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- If you are not eating your pie immediately store either in the fridge or freezer, wrapped in plastic wrap
- Pies will keep in the fridge up to 3 days, or frozen for one month.
- Thaw pizza before baking
- Preheat oven to 500°F on bake setting. While oven is preheating, place pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven to bring it up to temperature
- Remove pizza from the packaging. Place pizza on stone or baking sheet. Bake pizza for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- You may need to turn the pizza once if the browning is not uniform
- Pizza Rock Las Vegas ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional charge of $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.