Piroshky Piroshky is introducing a new breakthrough Item! Our own Potato and Cheese Pierogies made with Tillamook cheese! We are offering it in 2lbs frozen make at home pack — each pack serves 4-5 people! You can boil them or pan-fry them — serve traditionally with Sour Cream or get creative and add Bacon Fried Onions!
Piroshky Piroshky has been going strong in Seattle’s Pike Place Market since Oliver Kotelnikov opened the bakery in 1992. Piroshky Piroshky is famous for its piroshkies (pi-rawsh-kees), Russian hand-held pies made from scratch with traditional flavors and stuffed with a variety of sweet and savory fillings with local flavor like bacon, eggs, cheese, and hashbrowns; ham, cheese, and spinach; beef and onion; and veggie chipotle.
This package serves 4-5 people and includes 50-60 individual pierogies
- Each package contains approximately 2 lbs. of Pierogies
Potato, cheddar cheese, onion, water, salt, pepper, unbleached wheat flour, corn oil.
Instructions / Storage
- Pierogies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Must be heated to serve
- Pierogies must be stored in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for 2-3 months
*Reheating is required for Pierogies
- Remove Pierogies from the freezer
- Boil a pot of water
- Place Pierogies in boiling water for 7 minutes
- Drain and enjoy!
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.