Piroshky Piroshky is introducing a new break through Item! Our own Potato and Cheese Pierogies made with Tillamook cheese! We are offering it in 2lbs frozen make at home pack – each pack serves 4-5 people! You can boil them or pan fry them – serve traditionally with Sour Cream or get creative and add Bacon Fried Onions!
This package serves 4-5 people and includes 50-60 individual pierogies
- Each package contains approximately 2 lbs. of Pierogies
Potato, cheddar cheese, onion, water, salt, pepper, unbleached wheat flour, corn oil.
Instructions / Storage
- Pierogies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Must be heated to serve
- Pierogies must be stored in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for 2-3 months
*Reheating is required for Pierogies
- Remove Pierogies from the freezer
- Boil a pot of water
- Place Pierogies in boiling water for 7 minutes
- Drain and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.