Piroshky Piroshky introduces their Delicious Chicken Dumplings! Serve them boiled, fried, or steamed.
This package serves 6 people and includes 1 bag of Delicious Chicken Dumplings
- Each bag contains approximately 2 lbs. of Dumplings
- Each dumpling measures 1″ × 1″
chicken, onion, water, salt, pepper, unbleached wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), corn oil
Instructions / Storage
- Dumplings ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Must be heated to serve
- Pierogies must be stored in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for 2-3 months
Reheating is required for Dumplings
- Boil 8 cups of water, cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add dumplings (up to 50 pieces) and boil gently for 6 minutes until the temperature is 165°F.
- Stir them occasionally to keep them from sticking.
- Deep-fry frozen dumplings for 3-4 minutes in 350°F (175°C) oil, or until they are gold and crispy.
- Steam dumplings for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and cooked through.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.