Piroshky Piroshky introduces their Delicious Chicken Dumplings! Serve them boiled, fried, or steamed.
Piroshky Piroshky has been going strong in Seattle’s Pike Place Market since Oliver Kotelnikov opened the bakery in 1992. Piroshky Piroshky is famous for its piroshkies (pi-rawsh-kees), Russian hand-held pies made from scratch with traditional flavors and stuffed with a variety of sweet and savory fillings with local flavor like bacon, eggs, cheese, and hashbrowns; ham, cheese, and spinach; beef and onion; and veggie chipotle.
This package serves 6 people and includes 1 bag of Delicious Chicken Dumplings
- Each bag contains approximately 2 lbs. of Dumplings
- Each dumpling measures 1″ × 1″
chicken, onion, water, salt, pepper, unbleached wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), corn oil
Instructions / Storage
- Dumplings ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Must be heated to serve
- Pierogies must be stored in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for 2-3 months
Reheating is required for Dumplings
- Boil 8 cups of water, cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add dumplings (up to 50 pieces) and boil gently for 6 minutes until the temperature is 165°F.
- Stir them occasionally to keep them from sticking.
- Deep-fry frozen dumplings for 3-4 minutes in 350°F (175°C) oil, or until they are gold and crispy.
- Steam dumplings for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and cooked through.
- Piroshky Piroshky ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.