Pipeline Bakeshop & Creamery ships its famous Malasadas nationwide on Goldbelly! Declared “‘The Gold Standard’ of Malasadas” by Eater, Pipeline Bakery’s Malasadas are a treat no one should overlook. Originating from Portugal, this confection has become a Hawaiian specialty. Malasadas are a fried yeasted doughnut. Pipeline’s Malasadas are fluffy, crispy, and coated in a variety of flavored sugars. This package offers all of Pipeline’s delicious flavors for you to sample and enjoy!
Pipeline Bakeshop & Creamery was founded in 2016 with the aloha spirit. As a Native Hawaiian, founder Gayla Young wanted to create a company that would embrace her heritage; the malasadas, the creative cookies, the Cake Bomb™, everything is made from scratch at this Honolulu Bakery. One bite and you will feel #LuckyWeLiveHawaii, even if you don’t.
This package includes 12 Malasadas
Malasada Flavors Include
- 4 Classic – Simple, classic, coated with white sugar
- 2 Coffee – Coasted with coffee sugar, these add an extra jolt
- 2 Cocoa – Chocolate lovers will love this cocoa and sugar covered malasada
- 2 Cinnamon – Cinnamon sugar-coated, what’s not to love
- 2 Li Hing – Salty dried plum sugar tickles the tastebuds and adds an exciting zing
Contain: Gluten, Eggs, & Dairy
May Contain: Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Malasadas ship fresh!
- Upon arrival, serve or place malasadas in the freezer for up to for 2-3 months in their original packaging
- Best served by placing in the microwave for 15 seconds or the toaster oven for approximately 4 minutes until crispy
- Pipeline Bakeshop & Creamery ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $20 charge for 2-day shipping Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.