It is finally here, Wild Copper River King Salmon (also known as Chinook).! This is some of the best salmon you will ever eat. The season is only open for about 3-6 weeks each year during May and June and the catch is extremely limited. We only sell wild salmon (never farm-raised). This flaky, oily fish is truly the king of the sea. Bake it, grill it, broil it… It doesn’t get much better than this.
Quantity is the pounds you want to purchase
The photo is of a whole side which could be between 4-6lbs
Unless requested we send as few pieces as possible
- Wild and Sustainable
- High in Omega 3’s
- Product of Alaska
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.