It is finally here, Wild Copper River King Salmon (also known as Chinook).! This is some of the best salmon you will ever eat. The season is only open for about 3-6 weeks each year during May and June and the catch is extremely limited. We only sell wild salmon (never farm-raised). This flaky, oily fish is truly the king of the sea. Bake it, grill it, broil it… It doesn’t get much better than this.
Quantity is the pounds you want to purchase
The photo is of a whole side which could be between 4-6lbs
Unless requested we send as few pieces as possible
- This product ships overnight icy cold, not frozen
- Choose how many pounds of fillets you’d like to receive from the drop-down.
- Unless requested we send as few pieces as possible
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.