The season for wild Alaskan Copper River King salmon is only open each year during May and June, so the catch is extremely limited. We only sell wild-caught salmon—never farm raised—so this is the best salmon you can get! Flaky, oily, delicious… this fish is truly the king of the sea. Bake it, grill it, broil it… the options are endless! Give the world’s best seafood a try—Pike Place Fish Market ships its vacuum-packed Copper River King salmon fillets nationwide!
These vacuum-packed pieces are from the limited 2021 Copper River Season… get them while you can!
Founded in 1930, Pike Place Fish Market is one of the best seafood markets in Seattle. More than 10,000 visitors stop by the market daily to not only pick up super-fresh fish, crab, shrimp, scallops, and other seafood, but to watch the show — the workers famously toss fish across the shop after it’s purchased.
- Wild and Sustainable
- Frozen and Vacuum sealed
- High in Omega 3’s
- Product of Alaska
- Quantity is the pounds you want to purchase
- Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.