Wild Alaska line-caught Humane Harvest Pacific Cod (caught on F/V Blue North) is unmatched in quality and flavor. This white fish is mild and flaky, with a nice firm texture. Pacific Cod is one of the most sustainable, responsibly managed fisheries on the planet. It is all caught and processed in the USA. The best way to retain the quality and integrity is to freeze it at sea. Blue North processes and freezes the fish right on board!
- This product ships overnight
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.