Swordfish is a mild, flaky, and somewhat sweet, warm water fish. Justin calls this “The Pork Chop of the Sea.” Best cooked on the grill, you can spice it up with teriyaki sauce, or dice it to make kabobs. We also love it blackened! Sustainably caught in Hawaii.
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of USA
- Great source of protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.