Please Select If You Would Like Your Fish Whole or Cut Using the Dropdown on the Right
These beautiful light and flaky fish are a northwest favorite. Best pan-fried or roasted whole with a belly full of herbs and citrus. Sustainably raised in Idaho.
Each whole fish is approximately 1 lb. If you choose to have your fish filleted you will yield approximately 8oz of total weight
- Sustainable, Farm raised
- Product of USA
- High in protein and low in cholesterol
- If fresh unavailable, previously frozen will be substituted
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.