We are excited to welcome cooked octopus to our product offerings. The hard part is done! These tentacles are cooked to perfection, leaving them very tender and ready to toss in your favorite dish as is, or on the grill for a quick sear.
- Whole octopus tentacle, smooth skin, soft texture, and seafood taste.
- Warming suggestions: – Take the octopus out of the packaging, grill in a pan with a bit of olive oil until the skin is slightly toasted and salt to taste. Serve with a green salad.
- Cold Suggestions: – Perfect for seafood salads and cold plates.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.