These kippers (aka Scottish Kippers) are made from premium herring sourced from historic fisheries off Newfoundland, that have specialized in fat kipper herring for over a Century. Shetland smoke masters used the same herring, exported from Halifax, back in the 1980’s when North Sea herring weren’t running. These kippers fillets are made in small batches without preservatives or artificial color and are not too salty. There are three to four kippers per pack (2-servings). Easy to cook – just float in boiled water for six minutes and serve!
- Each package weighs 3/4 lb.
- This product ships overnight, previously frozen
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.