Boneless, extremely tender and moist, these yummy pieces of goodness come from the head of the fish and are considered a delicacy. They have a firm texture and are sometimes compared to sea scallops. Delicious pan-fried! When fresh are not available previously frozen will be shipped.
- This product ships overnight
- We will always try to ship fresh product, however when unavailable previously frozen product will be shipped.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.