Native to the Pacific Northwest, Geoduck is the largest burrowing clam and considered a delicacy by many. The neck or siphon has a mild and savory flavor with a crunchy texture that is served excellent sashimi style and is versatile for many dishes from ceviche to clam chowder.
- Cleaned and Shelled
- Raw, Sashimi Grade
- Vacuum packed
- Aqua Cultured
- Product of Washington, USA
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Instructions / Storage
Refrigerate up to four days or freeze for up to one year
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.