Pike Place Fish Market’s own handmade crab cakes are made with lots of shredded crabmeat, a little bit of shrimp, herbs, spices, and Panko bread crumbs. Dinner in less than 15 minutes!
- Our own handmade crab cakes
- Product of USA
- Contains wheat and Oregon Bay Shrimp
- Wild and Sustainable
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Instructions / Storage
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Place frozen or thawed cakes directly in a well oiled, preheated pan. Cook over medium heat until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side, slightly more if frozen. Cook to an internal temperature of 165 for 3 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.