This delicious white fish is known for its high fat content and a rich, moist, tender flavor profile which melts in your mouth. Large flakes of meat in Chilean Seabass make it reminiscent to black cod with more of a steakier texture. This is a favorite among seafood lovers and highly regarded in the culinary world.
- This product ships overnight icy cold, not frozen
- Choose how many pounds of fillets you’d like to receive from the drop down. 1 lb. of fillets would be 1 × 1 lb. fillet.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.