Also known as Sablefish or Butterfish, Black Cod is a fatty, flaky white fish, packed with healthy omega 3’s. Black Cod’s high oil content keeps it moist, making it easy to cook. Great on the grill, broiled or baked. If you like Chilean Sea Bass, give Black Cod a shot. Did you know there is greater value in buying a whole fish? Get a Whole Black Cod and we’ll fillet it for free!
- Wild and Sustainable Product of USA
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Low calorie/high protein
- Product ships fresh when available, otherwise previously frozen.
- Please call 800-542-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.