Alaskan King crab from the Bering Sea! Its rich, flavorful meat makes this crab the most sought-after in the world. Pre-cooked and ready to eat, it’s great cold, steamed or grilled.
Generally, one leg and a claw will be just over one pound of total weight. For example, if you order three pounds you will likely receive a few legs and few claws. Previously frozen.
- Wild and Sustainable
- Product of USA
- Fully cooked, ready to eat
- Genuine Bering Sea Alaska Red King Crab
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email email@example.com for details!
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Pre-cooked and ready to eat!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.