A distinctly colored oyster with a deep cup and a sweet finish, these tiny, deep-cupped beauties are grown in Humbolt, California. These Pacific hybrids are mild with a slightly sweet aftertaste, another half-shell favorite. Sold by the dozen.
Note: We cannot ship live oysters to Hawaii.
- Product of USA
- Known as the “champagne” of oysters
- Best on the half shell
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Instructions / Storage
- Store in bowl covered with wet newspaper or towel in refrigerator.
- Oysters may arrive open. Discard any that do not close their shells when tapped
- Oysters should be stored with their cupped shells down to prevent their vital liquids from draining out.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.