A distinctly colored oyster with a deep cup and a sweet finish, these tiny, deep-cupped beauties are grown in Humbolt, California. These Pacific hybrids are mild with a slightly sweet aftertaste, another half-shell favorite. Sold by the dozen.
Note: We cannot ship live oysters to Hawaii.
- Product of USA
- Known as the “champagne” of oysters
- Best on the half shell
- Questions? Please call 800-542-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Instructions / Storage
- Store in bowl covered with wet newspaper or towel in refrigerator.
- Oysters may arrive open. Discard any that do not close their shells when tapped
- Oysters should be stored with their cupped shells down to prevent their vital liquids from draining out.
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.