This chowder starts with sea scallops that are seared in the kettle and mixed with a stock of potato, onion, and half-and-half. It’s garnished with tomato, dill and a hint of lime juice.
Pike Place Chowder is THE place for chowder in Seattle, and they’ve served up more than three million bowls of the stuff since founder Larry Mellum first opened its doors inside the famed Pike Place Market in 2003. Larry and his team use only the freshest seafood and highest-quality ingredients in their legendary chowders, and their New England clam chowder was named Yelp’s most popular dish in America for 2018, based on 155 million reviews.
This package serves up to 8 people and includes 2 Qts. of Seared Scallop Chowder
- Recommended serving size is 8 oz per person
- Oyster Crackers not included
- Seared Scallop – Sea Scallop Pieces, Onion, Potato, Half and Half, Clam Soup Base, Shrimp Soup Base, Unsalted Butter, Flour, Tomato, Dill, Lime Juice
Instructions / Storage
- Chowder ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 1 year
- Remove chowder from the bag
- Heat chowder in a double boiler until chowder reaches 165
- Pike Place Chowder ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.