You’ll savor our abundant servings of succulent, wild-caught Maine lobster meat stuffed into soft, freshly baked brioche buns. But the feast would not be complete without your choice of one 1/4 gallon pack (32 oz.) of our best-selling New England Clam Chowder or Award-Winning Seafood Bisque, ready to heat-and-eat.
Pike Place Chowder is THE place for chowder in Seattle, and they’ve served up more than three million bowls of the stuff since founder Larry Mellum first opened its doors inside the famed Pike Place Market in 2003. Larry and his team use only the freshest seafood and highest-quality ingredients in their legendary chowders, and their New England clam chowder was named Yelp’s most popular dish in America for 2018, based on 155 million reviews.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Maine Lobster Meat, your choice of preparation
- 4 oz. Butter
- 1 Lemon
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 Packs Oyster Crackers
- 4 Brioche Buns
- 1 Qt. of Chowder, your choice
- Salt and Pepper Packets, Spoons, Forks, Knives, Napkins and Cups
Lobster Preparation Options Include:
- Connecticut Style – Tossed with melted butter
- Main Style – Tossed with mayo and celery
Chowder Options Include:
- New England Clam – Meaty clams in a creamy broth flavored with potato, onion, celery, bacon, thyme, and white pepper
- Seafood Bisque – Salmon, cod Oregon bay shrimp, tomato, creamy broth garnish with fresh basil.
- Lobster Role Connecticut Style – Lobster Meat, Roll (Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley, Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Butter (Cream, Milk) Natural Flavor) Eggs, Sugar, Dry Milk, Yeast, Vinegar), Lemon, Butter ¼ (Cream, Milk, Salt), Old Bay (Celery Salt (Salt, Celery Seed), Spices (Including Red
Pepper And Black Pepper) & Paprika.
- Lobster Role Main Style – Lobster Meat, Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Water, Mustard Seed, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Celery, Lemon Juice, Roll (Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley, Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin,
Folic Acid), Water, Butter (Cream, Milk) Natural Flavor) Eggs, Sugar, Dry Milk, Yeast, Vinegar), Lemon, Butter ¼ (Cream, Milk, Salt), Old Bay (Celery Salt (Salt, Celery Seed), Spices (Including Red Pepper And Black Pepper) & Paprika.
- New England – Clams, Potato, Onion, Celery, Half & Half, Unsalted Butter, Flour, Bacon, Clam Soup Base, Clam Juice, Thyme, White Pepper
- Seafood Bisque – Salmon, Cod, Oregon Bay Shrimp, Diced Tomatoes in Juice, Half & Half, Lobster Soup Base, Fish Soup Base, Unsalted Butter, Flour, Basil, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper Water
Made in a facility that uses Wheat, Soy, Eggs, Dairy, Tree Nuts, and Peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster ships fresh & chowder ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate unopened lobster meat and chowder immediately upon arrival
- Unopened lobster lasts up to 2 days in the fridge, do not freeze
- Unopened chowder lasts up to 4 days in the fridge, do not freeze
- Leftovers should be refrigerated immediately and consumed within 24 hours
- In a small pan, melt the stick of butter over gentle heat. Do not microwave.
- Place a large nonstick pan over medium heat. This is the pan to toast the rolls. Let it warm up while you do the next steps.
- Cut the brioche roll across the top lengthwise 2/3 through the roll. Do not cut all the way through.
- When the butter has completely melted, brush both sides of the brioche roll and place in a separate nonstick pan, and toast until golden brown. Approx ~2 minutes per side on medium heat. Reserve the remainder of the butter for the following step.
- In the same pan as the melted butter, place the lobster meat into the pan. Toss lightly to warm through and squeeze ½ fresh lemon (1-2 teaspoons) into the mix.
- When rolls are toasted golden-brown, place the warmed lobster meat inside the roll.
- Sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning to taste.
- On a stovetop, warm the chowder in a medium-large pot. We recommend using a double boiler and heating gently for approximately 20 minutes. If you don’t have a double boiler, use a regular soup pot and stir constantly to avoid scalding and burns. Do not boil.
- Pour chowder into a bowl. Serve and enjoy immediately!
- Pike Place Chowder ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.