Party favorite!! A natural and fresh expression of a Mexican classic! We like to enjoy our guacamole Texas-style with our favorite locally made corn scoops, placed on our tacos, or simply on toast…and alongside generous portions of our famous homemade garden fresh salsas. Included in this kit is everything you need to enjoy the perfect guacamole and garden salsa! Fresh whole avocado halves, the perfect ratio of pico de gallo, Arnaldo’s guac seasoning salt, and a touch of lime! Let us bring the fiesta while you take a siesta!
Chef Arnaldo Richards is a third-generation chef who started learning his grandmother’s recipes at age 13 while growing up at his family’s restaurants in Monterey, Mexico. Many of those authentic Mexican dishes and sauces are still on the menu at his legendary restaurant, Picos, which opened in 1984 and remains one of Houston’s most beloved Mexican restaurants.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- Avocado Halves (1.75 lbs)
- Pico de Gallo (12 oz)
- Fire Roasted Red Salsa (6 oz)
- Garden Fresh Green Salsa (6 oz)
- 1 Persian Lime
- 1 bag of Corn Chip Scoops (15 oz)
- Arnaldo’s Guacamole Seasoning Salt (2 oz): There are many Hispanic cultures and households that use no lime…or extra lime! No seasoning salt…or extra seasoning salt! The whole point here is to make it your own fiesta with avocados directly from Mexico…and that makes all the difference! Cheers to a good time and great guacamole!
Pico De Gallo: Roma Tomatoes, Serranos, Cilantro, Onions
Arnaldo’s Guac Seasoning: Kosher Salt, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper
Corn Scoops: Corn, Corn Oil, Salt
Fire Roasted Red Salsa: Roma Tomato, Onion, Cilantro, Serrano, Salt
Garden Fresh Green Salsa: Tomatillo, Garlic, Avocado, Onion, Cilantro, Serrano, Salt, Lime
Facility handles, eggs, nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship alongside ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Arrives sealed in cryovac Sous Vide bags that may be kept in the refrigerator or freezer
- Keep all products sealed in the cryovac bags prior to use
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 6 months
- If any items are still frozen and you intend to use them immediately upon arrival, boil a large pot of water for multiple bags or a pot that can be filled to cover the size of a single bag at a time when submerged.
- It is easiest to test the bag cold or frozen in the water first prior to boiling, to make sure the bag will completely submerge upon dropping into the soon to be boiling water.
- All garden fresh items have a shelf life in the refrigerator of up to 1 week with maximum freshness being in the first 3 days after delivery.
- All garden fresh items can be served straight from bag to serving bowl with no heating requirements.
- All garden fresh items listed below are not to be submerged into the boiling pot of hot water:
- Pico de Gallo
- Persian Limes
- Arnaldo’s Guacamole Seasoning
- Fire Roasted Red Salsa
- Garden Fresh Green Salsa
- Remove avocado from packaging and place in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle in guacamole seasoning and mash roughly with a fork.
- Fold in the pico de gallo mix and toss until well incorporated.
- Serve in a festive dish and enjoy with the paired delicious Texas Dippers or tortilla chips of your choice!
- Pico’s Mexican Restaurant ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.