A festive Fajita kit filled with grilled to perfection fajitas of your choice. Choice of any of our traditional rice and bean choices, cheddar cheese, sour cream, two kinds of fresh salsa, and handmade tortillas!!!
Chef Arnaldo Richards is a third-generation chef who started learning his grandmother’s recipes at age 13 while growing up at his family’s restaurants in Monterey, Mexico. Many of those authentic Mexican dishes and sauces are still on the menu at his legendary restaurant, Picos, which opened in 1984 and remains one of Houston’s most beloved Mexican restaurants.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 lbs. Meat, your choice
- 1 lb. Beans, your choice
- 1 lb. Rice, your choice
- 1/2 lb. Rajas (Caramelized Onions and Bell Peppers)
- 1.25 lbs. Avocado
- 1/2 lb. Pico de Gallo
- 1 lb. Green Salsa
- 1 lb. Red Salsa
- 1/2 lb. Crema Mexicana (Mexican Sour Cream)
- 1/2 lb. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Each Corn Tortilla measures 6"
- Each Flour Tortilla measures 8"
Rice Options Include
- Traditional Mexican Rice – Traditional Mexican rice, filled with savory vegetables, spices, and tomatoes, giving our rice a natural golden color lent from true ingredients
- Green Rice – Mexican green rice, packed with green veggies giving you an explosion of flavor in your mouth! A little bit spicier than our traditional Mexican rice, this is considered a normal medium spice level
- Oaxacan Black Rice – Mexican Oaxacan Black rice, flavored with our stewed black bean broth, giving this long grain rice a deep flavor of southern Mexico!
- Garlic White Rice – Mexican Garlic White Rice, will be your favorite rice ever! It has a nice hint of garlic, and able to be paired with any of your favorite Mexican dishes or used as a traditional white rice side for any meal!
Bean Options Include
- Refried Pinto Beans – Refried Mexican refried pinto beans! – all of the flavor while still remaining 100% vegetarian!
- Refried Black Beans – Refried Mexican refried black beans! – all of the flavor while still remaining 100% vegetarian!
- Charro Beans – Our traditional Mexican Charro Beans, are so unforgettable! With fresh ingredients like bacon and in house made beef broth, we take this experience to new heights!
- Stewed Black Beans – Slow stewed Mexican black beans, all of the flavor while still remaining 100% vegetarian!
- Fajita Marinade – Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Gluten-free Soy Sauce, Ground White Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Salt
- Pico De Gallo – Tomatoes, Serranos, Cilantro, Onions
- Green Salsa – Tomatillos, Serrano Peppers, Cilantro, Avocado
- Red Salsa – Tomatoes, Onions, Serrano Peppers, and Cilantro
Facility handles, eggs, nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Meal ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Arrives in cryovac Sous Vide bags that may be kept in the refrigerator, or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 weeks for frozen for up to 6 months
- Allow to thaw overnight in the refrigerator in their Sous Vide bags
- Boil a large pot of water for multiple bags or a pot that can be filled to cover the size of a single bag at a time when submerged
- Place, still the sealed bag, in the water
- Boil until heated all the way through
- Remove from the water, open the bags
- Pico’s Restaurant ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.