Beef & Chicken Pho Combo Kit for 4
A good bowl of pho should be complex, warming and deeply satisfying, and since opening in 2013 Phorage has emerged as one of the best pho shops in Los Angeles. This kit lets you sample both their Chicken and Beef Pho.
The Beef Pho starts with a beef stock that’s slowly simmered overnight, and it’s shipped with sliced beef brisket, Vietnamese meatballs, noodles and all the fixin’s. When it comes to real-deal pho, it doesn’t get much better than this.
The Chicken Pho starts with a chicken stock that’s slowly simmered overnight, and it’s shipped with shredded free-range chicken, noodles and all the fixin’s. When it comes to real-deal pho, it doesn’t get much better than this.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes everything you need to make 2 Qts. of Beef Pho and 2 Qts. of Chicken Pho:
- 2 Qts. Beef Pho
- 2 Qts. Free-range Chicken Pho
- 4 oz. Shredded Free-range Chicken
- 4 oz. Sliced Brisket
- 4 oz. of Vietnamese Meatballs
- 2 lbs. Pho Noodles
- Pho Fixin’s
- Green Onion
- Cilantro, lime
- Hoisin Sauce
Beef bones, onions, ginger, green onion, kosher salt, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, star anise, cardamom pods, and fish sauce, Rice noodles, green onion, cilantro, lime, jalapeno, hoisin sauce, siracha
free-range chicken bones, onions, ginger green onions, kosher salt, fish sauce and sugar (broth)
Rice noodles, green onion, cilantro, lime, jalapeno, hoisin sauce, sriracha
Instructions / Storage
- Pho ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place in the refrigerator or freezer
- Meats need to be enjoyed within 2-3 days from receiving
- Broth may be frozen for up to 1 month
- Remove from package and boil the broth
- Blanch noodles
- Add noodles, protein, and prefered fixings to the broth
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Phorage ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.