Phil’s Fish Market ships its famous fresh clam sauce nationwide on Goldbelly! A fresh and light take on a classic pasta sauce, Phil’s Fresh Clam Sauce features whole clams in a savory clear sauce of fish broth, fresh scallions, garlic, parsley, shallot, and thyme. Cooked to order, frozen overnight, and shipped to your doorstep, it’s an exceptional complement to your favorite linguine.
Located in Moss Landing, California, Phil’s Fish Market has been serving its famous fresh seafood for over 30 years. The family market and eatery owned by Phil DiGirolamo is known for its Cioppino and other fresh seafood dishes like clam chowder.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 2 containers of Fresh Clam Sauce
- Each container contains 30 oz. of sauce
Whole Clams, Chopped Clams (Razor, White & Pacific Clams, Sea Clam Juice, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Sodium Tripolyphosphate (To Retain Natural Juices) & Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Color)clam Juice (Ocean Clam Juice, Salt), Scallions, Garlic, Parsley, Shallots, Thyme, Unsalted Butter, Salt, Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Sauce ships frozen with ice packs, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store sauce in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Sauce lasts up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 year in the freezer.
- Defrost sauce in the refrigerator.
- Pour sauce into a pot over medium heat and simmer for 5minutes, or until the desired serving temperature is reached.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Phil’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.