Phil’s Fish Market ships its famous rock shrimp and sea scallops sauce nationwide on Goldbelly! Fresh, bright, and chock full of rock shrimp, sea scallops, green olives, and artichoke hearts, this sauce is a great complement to your favorite linguine. Cooked to order, frozen overnight, and shipped straight to you, it’s a healthy, hearty, and exceptionally delicious seafood sauce sure to elevate any meal.
Phil’s Fish Market has been preparing its famous fresh seafood for more than 30 years. Owned by Phil DiGirolamo, the family seafood market and restaurant is known for its Cioppino and other fresh seafood dishes like clam chowder.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 2 containers of Rock Shrimp & Sea Scallops Sauce
- Each container contains 30 oz. of sauce
Rock Shrimp, Clam Juice (Ocean Clam Juice, Salt), Sea Scallops, Tomatoes, White Wine (Contains Sulfites), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Unsalted Butter, Artichoke Hearts, Green Olives, Black Olives, Scallions, Garlic, Parsley, Salt, Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Sauce ships frozen with ice packs, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store sauce in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Sauce lasts up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 year in the freezer.
- Defrost sauce in the refrigerator.
- Pour sauce into a pot over medium heat and simmer for 5minutes, or until the desired serving temperature is reached.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Phil’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.