This Italian-style seafood stew, which originated in San Francisco, features Dungeness crab, scallops, prawns, calamari, mussels, fish, and clams in an exquisite tomato-based broth. By far the best we’ve ever tasted (and the one that beat Bobby Flay in Throwdown), it’s cooked to order, frozen, and shipped the same day to ensure the freshest dining experience.
Each order includes a 1/2 gallon container of cioppino which serves 2-4 people
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All products are cooked and frozen just before shipping, and can be stored frozen for up to 12 months. Once thawed, Phil’s foods should be enjoyed within 2 days per the instructions included with each order.
Once thawed, pour the cioppino into a large pot and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Phil’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.