Petro’s delicious, mouthwatering original recipe chicken chili is great for any occasion! Their proprietary blend of herbs and spices coupled with Idaho pink beans make for a gluten-free meal that you can enjoy anytime.
The Petro® made its debut at the 1982 World’s Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee. Originally served in a sliced open Fritos® bag and piled high with chili and mounds of toppings, it was an instant hit with fair-goers. Needless to say, The Petro® became an instant classic, making its way into University of Tennessee stadiums and establishing itself as a game day staple.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- Your choice of 1 Family Can of Petro’s Original Chicken Chili (6.75 lbs.) or 6 Cans Petro’s Original Chicken Chili (15 oz. each)
- 1 Party-Sized Bag of Fritos®
- 12 Medium Petro’s branded paper bowls
- 1 package Hint of Orange Iced Tea mix (makes 1 gallon of tea)
Additional toppings are not included
Instructions / Storage
- This pack comes ready to heat and enjoy
- To serve, gather your desired toppings and heat your chili
- Instructions on how to build The Petro® are included
- Once opened, chili may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Petro’s Chili & Chips ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.