USDA PRIME Dry-aged Strip Steaks
Established in 1887 in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn, this epic house of meat has been named The Best Steakhouse in New York City by Zagat for a whopping 28 years in a row. That kind of fame is hard earned: perfectly juicy porterhouse steaks cut in massive linebacker portions makes Peter Luger’s the reigning go-to spot in New York for ravenous carnivores of all kinds. And after lots of cajoling and outright begging, customers can finally order their signature steak sauce, too. Incredible on steak, of course, but all kinds of magic on chicken, burgers and seafood as well. Their Dry Aged Strip Steaks are one of their most popular cuts
This package includes:
- 4 USDA PRIME Dry aged Strip Steaks (averaging 24-26oz. each)
- 2 Bottles of Peter Luger Signature Steak House Sauce
- Milk chocolate Luger coins
- A reusable Luger cooler
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Peter Lugers ships Monday-Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional charge $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.