Petee’s Pie Company ships its freshly-baked pies nationwide on Goldbelly! This 4-pack of little pies is a great way to sample Petee’s most popular flavors: Hudson Valley Apple, Sour Cherry, Salty Chocolate Chess, and Brown Butter Honey Pecan!
Petra “Petee” Paredez grew up in Leesburg, Virginia, where her parents own the acclaimed Mom’s Apple Pie Company, so you can say that baking is in her blood. Growing up in the bakery, she spent plenty of time experimenting with new recipes using produce grown on the family farm. Petee’s has a simple philosophy: to make the best pie money can buy using real ingredients. All pies are made from scratch, by hand, using seasonal local produce and natural fair-trade sweeteners. The pie crust is made with organic flour and grass-fed butter from New York State. Founded in 2014, Petee’s Pie Company, which makes “damn fine pie for damn fine people” has been featured by The New York Times, USA Today, Food Network, Saveur, and New York Magazine, which named Petee’s the “absolute best pie in New York.”
This package serves 4 people and includes 4 Little Pies
- Each little pie is approximately 4″ × 1″
- Pies arrive labeled in adorable individual branded and labeled paper boxes
Pie Flavors Include
- 1 Brown Butter Honey Pecan – This pie is baked with New York apple blossom honey and organic brown sugar instead of corn syrup, and browned butter lends an extra layer of flavor.
- 1 Hudson Valley Apple – Organic New York State apples are baked with a subtle blend of spices and just enough sugar to enhance their natural flavor.
- 1 Salty Chocolate Chess – The most popular flavor, year-round! This is a chess pie flavored with bittersweet chocolate, cocoa, and sea salt.
- 1 Sour Cherry – Montmorency cherries from upstate New York are baked with just enough to sugar to let their vibrant, tart flavor take center stage.
Crust – Organic Pastry Flour, Grass-fed Butter, Water, Organic Sugar, Sea Salt
- Brown Butter Honey Pecan – Pecans, Eggs, Sugar, Butter, Honey, Salt Vanilla Extract
- Hudson Valley Apple – Freshly Peeled Apples, Sugar, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Lemon Juice, and Salt.
- Salty Chocolate Chess – Buttermilk, Cream, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Egg Yolks, Bittersweet Chocolate, Cocoa, Cornmeal, Salt, Vanilla Extract.
- Sour Cherry – Montmorency Sour Cherries, Sugar, Cornstarch, Lemon Juice, and Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship fully cooked and should be enjoyed within 3 days of arrival if kept at room temperature
- Pies can be frozen upon arrival for up to 2 months, tightly wrapped
- To reheat pies after freezing, let pies thaw in refrigerator for 3 hours before baking in a 350ºF oven for 12 minutes
- To serve room temperature pies hot: Remove from box and warm in a oven for 10 minutes
- Petee’s Pie Company currently ships Monday through Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.