For five generations the Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia for peaches and pecans. Pearson plants the trees, harvest the nuts, cleans, shells, and bags by hand, especially for you! Enjoy your pecans raw by the handful or use in your favorite recipes.
Peachy goodness made with fresh scrumptious Pearson peaches, real butter, King Arthur Flour, and fresh eggs. Perfect as a dessert with ice cream topped with maple pecan crumbles.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a 3 lb. Georgia Peach Pound Cake
- This arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Butter (Cream), Eggs, Peaches, Vanilla, Baking Powder and Salt
Contains: Wheat, Milk and Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Pearson’s Cake is made fresh and arrives ready to serve
- Freeze cake immediately upon arrival. May be stored in the refrigerator but may dry out if not eaten within several days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.