Pearson Farm ships its insanely delicious Georgia peach pound cake nationwide on Goldbelly! This pound cake is full of peachy goodness, because it is made with fresh scrumptious Pearson peaches, real butter, King Arthur Flour, and fresh eggs.
Since 1885, Pearson Farm has been growing Georgia peaches and pecans. More than 135 years ago, Lockie Pearson and his wife, Emma, moved to Fort Valley, Georgia, and planted their first peach trees. For five generations now, the Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia, for peaches and pecans. Farming has dramatically changed in the last century, but Pearson Farm still counts good soil, hard work, and honest dealings as keys to its success.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a 3 lb. Georgia Peach Pound Cake
- This arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Butter (Cream), Eggs, Peaches, Vanilla, Baking Powder and Salt
Contains: Wheat, Milk and Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Pearson’s Cake is made fresh and arrives ready to serve
- Freeze cake immediately upon arrival. May be stored in the refrigerator but may dry out if not eaten within several days.
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.