Kolaches are iconic Texas pastries and a nod to the Czech heritage in the State. The sweet Kolaches are made from sweet bread and filled with fruit cream cheese, while the savory kolaches are filled with delicious sausage. kolaches truly are the Texan alternative to bagels, doughnuts, and other breakfast choices. Pearl Snap Kolaches’ kolaches are gloriously pillowy with fillings so tasty it’s nearly impossible to eat just one.
Try all of Pearl Snap’s Sweet kolaches with this 16 pack. From their best-selling Cream Cheese to their award-winning Pecan, you really can’t go wrong.
This package includes 16 Sweet Kolaches
- 3 Cream Cheese Kolaches – Definitely a Texas standard, this Kolache has a hint of vanilla and a soft texture that compliments our pillowy yet dense Kolache bread
- 3 Pecan Pie Kolaches – The Grand Champion of the State of Texas Kolache Bake Show, this Kolache recipe reminds you of Thanksgiving year around and is topped with a drizzle of sweet icing
- 2 Apple Cinnamon Kolaches – A fan favorite and easy for the kids, this Kolache will remind you of eating apple pie watching a Texas Sunrise
- 2 Apricot Kolaches – Apricots aren’t for everyone but they are for our Czech forefathers that used only locally available fruits for their fillings
- 2 Blueberry Crumble Kolaches – This Kolache is overflowing with a slow-simmered blueberry recipe and topped with a cinnamony sugar crumble that tickles the senses
- 2 Cherry Kolaches – A kid favorite, this Kolache is not only visually stunning but has a tart sweetness that is combined with from-scratch housemade Kolache bread.
- 2 Strawberry Kolaches – The Strawberry filling is slowly simmered to perfection and topped with the crunchy texture of our sweet crumble
Contain: Gluten & Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Kolaches ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze kolaches upon arrival or leave at room temperature
- If kept at room temperature, kolaches should be eaten within 24 hours
- Kolaches may be kept frozen and well wrapped for up to 3 weeks
- To serve Sweet Kolaches from frozen, allow kolaches to thaw for 3-4 hours
- To serve Meat Kolaches, allow to thaw for 3-4 hours if frozen, then heat in an oven for
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pearl Snap Kolaches ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.