Pat’s King of Steaks is now shipping its legendary Philly cheesesteaks nationwide on Goldbelly! Choose to get your cheesesteak Wit or Wit-Out onions; and with Whiz, Provolone or American cheese. You know you can’t go wrong with the King of Steaks!
Back in the 1930s, brothers Pat and Harry Oliveri opened a hot dog stand in South Philly. One day, as the legend goes, Pat slapped some thin-sliced beef and onions on a roll instead of a hot dog, and a legend was born. Cheese made its way into the sandwich shortly after, and today Pat’s is renowned as the home of one of the most famous, and best, cheesesteaks in Philadelphia.
- This package includes 12 Philly Cheesesteaks and serves 12-14 people
- Each cheesesteak is 9-10" long
- Choose to have it “Wit” onions, “Wit-Out” onions, with Cheese Whiz, American or Provolone cheeses
- Cheesesteaks arrive fully assembled, aside from Cheese Wiz which will come in a separate container on the side
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesesteaks are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cheesesteaks in the refrigerator
- They can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or can be frozen for up to 2 months
- To serve, follow heating instructions below
- Remove cheesesteaks from packaging and place the foil-wrapped sandwich in a 300F oven for 10-14 minutes or until hot
- If package includes cheese whiz, warm the whiz pouch in warm water or place in a microwaveable-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds or until warm. Wiz can also be reheated in a saucepan over medium low heat until warm
- Pat’s King of Steaks ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.