A specialty of the Bordeaux region of France, these French pastries are an utterly addictive delight. Patisserie Vanessa’s contain a white chocolate custard cream with a caramelized crust and subtle rum infusion. A perfect combination of light sweetness and dark rich caramel. These can be enjoyed with your morning coffee and also pair exceptionally well with red wine — we recommend a Bordeaux.
Born and raised in South of France, Magali Vanessa Silengo grew up baking Madeleines with her grandmother. These sweet memories inspired her dream to bring an authentic French Patisserie to New York City. In 2013, she opened Patisserie Vanessa, serving miniature pastries baked fresh daily and with a touch of fantasy. When we first tried Vanessa’s pastries, we were smitten with her perfect pink boxes, filled with perfect petit French pastries like light, fluffy madeleines and dark, rich, rum-infused caneles. Sometimes you should judge a book (or pastry) by its cover!
This package includes 6 White Chocolate Rum-Infused Caneles
- Each Canele measures 1.5″ × 1.75″
- Caneles arrive in a beautiful pink box, perfect for a gift
- All pastries are freshly baked the day they are shipped
Milk / Eggs / Rum / Flour / Butter / Powder Sugar / White Chocolate
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept sealed at room temperature for 4-5 days
- Patisserie Vanessa ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.