Tomoko Macaron Gift Assortment - 10 Pack
At Patisserie Tomoko, acclaimed pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up this Brooklyn shop in 2013, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants such as Boule and Le Bernadin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. A blend of cultures, Patisserie Tomoko has earned fans far and wide, including Milk Bar’s Christina Tosi!
Light and sweet, these delicate French-style macarons from accomplished pastry chef Tomoko Kato are as delicious on the eyes as the taste buds. Enjoy with friends and family or send as a gorgeous gourmet gift.
- This package includes 10 Assorted Chef’s Choice Macarons
- Arrives in a beautiful branded gift box
Contains Nuts (Almonds
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.