Patisserie Tomoko ships its legendary macaron nationwide on Goldbelly! Light and sweet, these delicate French-style macarons from accomplished pastry chef Tomoko Kato are as delicious on the eyes as the taste buds. Enjoy with friends and family or send as a gorgeous gourmet gift.
At Patisserie Tomoko, which opened in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 2013, acclaimed Japanese-American pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up this Japanese-French bakery, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants, such as Bouley and Le Bernardin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. Kato’s signature items are her colorful mochi. Each mochi is a unique “dessert dumpling” stuffed with delightful fillings like green tea, black sesame, and fudgy Earl Grey chocolate ganache and wrapped in sweet, soft rice flour.
This package serves 10 people and includes 10 Assorted Macarons
- Arrives in a beautiful branded gift box
Almond Flour, Egg White, Confection Sugar, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Sugar, Yuzu Juice, Earl Grey, Banana, Strawberry, Raspberry, Lavender Mint, Matcha Powder, Cacao Powder, Coffee, Rose Water, Pistachio Powder, Pistachio Paste
Contains Almonds, Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place macarons in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Macarons can be stored for up to 4 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 week in the freezer.
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.