Tomoko Cookies Gift Assortment - 6 Pack
At Patisserie Tomoko, acclaimed pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up this Brooklyn shop in 2013, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants such as Boule and Le Bernadin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. A blend of cultures, Patisserie Tomoko has earned fans far and wide, including Milk Bar’s Christina Tosi!
Not your ordinary cookies, these hearty square-shaped treats are the creation of innovative pastry chef Tomoko Kato. This package features 6 boxes of Japanese-inspired cookies packed in a fun carrier gift box.
This package arrives in a beautiful branded gift box and includes:
- 2 boxes of Green Tea Cookies
- 2 boxes of Dark Chocolate Cookies
- 1 box of Caramel Nut Cookies
- 1 box of Black Sesame Cookies
Instructions / Storage
- Treats arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer
- Cookies can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.