Tomoko Cookies Gift Assortment - 4 Pack
Not your ordinary cookies, these hearty square-shaped treats are the creation of innovative pastry chef Tomoko Kato. This package features 4 Japanese-inspired varieties packed in a stylish gift box.
At Patisserie Tomoko, which opened in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 2013, acclaimed Japanese-American pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up this Japanese-French bakery, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants, such as Bouley and Le Bernadin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. Kato’s signature items are her colorful mochi. Each mochi is a unique “dessert dumpling” stuffed with delightful fillings like green tea, black sesame, and fudgy Earl Grey chocolate ganache and wrapped in sweet, soft rice flour.
This package arrives in a beautiful branded gift box and includes:
- 1 boxes of Green Tea Cookies
- 1 boxes of Dark Chocolate Cookies
- 1 box of Caramel Nut Cookies
- 1 box of Black Sesame Cookies
Instructions / Storage
- Treats arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer
- Cookies can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.