Porchetta, we roll ‘em and we’ve got ‘em. Succulent center-cut boneless pork loin wrapped in perfectly fatty pork belly makes a meal perfect for roasting and for hosting guests. The highlight is the fantastically crispy pork belly cracklings after roasting, with a crunch you’ve only dreamed of.
Our butchers spend hours expertly slicing and wrapping these beauties to-order. Porchetta also makes a fantastic sandwich base, ideal for lovers of next-day leftovers.
Pat LaFrieda is synonymous with the best meat in New York. Founded by Anthony LaFrieda in Brooklyn in 1922, the company has been passed down through the generations and is today run by LaFrieda’s great-grandson, Pat. Pat LaFrieda and his team ensure you’re getting the best possible meats from a network of small, family-owned farms. Pat LaFrieda supplies meat to many of the most iconic New York restaurants, including Eleven Madison Park, Minetta Tavern, Marea, and Shake Shack.
This pack serves 10-12 people and includes a Seasoned Porchetta Roast (7 lbs.)
- Each roast measures approx. 12″ × 5″ × 5″
- Meat Pork
- Breed Hampshire
- Primal Tenderloin
- Arrives Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Porchetta ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- REMOVE Remove porchetta from refrigerator; discard packaging. Generously season skin with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper. Let stand at room temperature for at least an hour.
- PREHEAT Preheat oven to 325ºF with rack in the middle.
- WRAP Wrap porchetta in parchment lined foil and place on a rimmed baking sheet fitted with a rack.
- ROAST Roast for 3 hours. Remove foil and increase temperature to 450ºF and continue roasting until a thermometer inserted into the center registers 135ºF and the skin is crisp, about 40 minutes more.
ENJOY Slice meat to desired thickness.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.